Friday, January 24, 2014

so it begins...



i'm writing this with my right hand.  don't want to capitalize cause it slows me down.  thinking i should've used my iphone first to type and send and copy and paste but eff it-lets go old fashioned.  so if you stumbled onto this page most likely you have just broken your humerus.  i am currently on day 5 since my big break! life has sucked but this too shall pass.  so my goal for this blog is to inform YOU (the breakee-that took some finger gymnastics) to give you some tips, timelines, things to do etc. while your out of commission. 

also ive never wanted to write a blog-i never got on trends when they are blowing up (means popular)-i mean i watched "8 mile" in 2009. i never got a facebook (still wont) but i enjoy twitter and instagram (just started those up too even though they might not be "cool" anymore)  but lately since i've been arm disabled and high as a kite off pain killers ive been looking for a great blog but havent found it so BOOM ill make it myself.

about me = i broke my arm.  name is ju.  nice to meet you. lets see where this goes...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! I am at week 7 in my journey. It’s so helpful reading the experiences of others. My blog is here: https://medium.com/series/40cd495bbad0?source=linkShare-cc56bb288105-1520428931

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, not sure where my comment went. I broke my humerus last week on Wednesday. I have a spiral humerus fracture. I am currently on a splint and have a little pillow attached to the hip or the side of my elbow to rest so that my bone is angled... How’s everyone doing?

    ReplyDelete