Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 11


So today I've felt pretty good even after the blockage of '14 shut down traffic for a whole day. Only had    half a pill today and was feeling pretty good throughout. I think a callous has formed and is starting to decrease the bone on bone grinding that's been irritating and scary but not painful. I don't feel the bone move or I mean I can't force myself to move the bone when I try. It was my sick pleasure. I also have not left my house for 9 days (would be 11 except I had a orthopedic appointment 2 days after the break). So today I walked out to my car, got a bottle of Fabreeze and came back in. Felt nice having the Sun shine down on me and that reminds me to get at least 20 min of sunlight from here on out to get the Vitamin D that my body needs hoping it helps me recover faster. Hopefully it works. Other than that my back is hurting because I still can't find a decent way to sleep and the Velcro on my sling and brace digs into my skin so I'm itching like Crackhead. The Fabreeze was nice because I sprayed it on a towel and tried clean my brace, sling and the rest of the gross smell emanating from my left side. I recognize that it's the same smell as homeless people and my heart goes out to them more so. It's worse than Sardines, Yesterday's 
poop, Sweat, yeast and Vomit all combined into one perfume.  I started to use Purell, Deodorant with anti-persperent and baby wipes and have begin wearing t shirts just to block the smell. It's working.

No comments:

Post a Comment