Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day 9



It wasn't a crappy day :( Hydrocodone = constipation. Today was the Worst day ever. New lows were reached.  The problem started at 11am when I took my half pill and was feeling like a million bucks. I was walking around because I am sick of sitting down. Then all the sudden I had to pass gas and boom. Nothing to pass! “What the fuck!”.  Never have I been unable to pass gas.  My stomach felt like a balloon filled up with cement.   I can feel a big one ready to go but nothing's coming out. I've never had constipation before and it really the most painful experience I've ever been in. There is something that wants to get out of your body but the vicodins have stopped any kind of mobility in your intestines.  Pretty much everything that you eat is just collecting in your bowels and not moving.  Then while it is immobile any water that was in your bowels is just getting reabsorbed and the waste becomes more solid.  I have a new found respect for women when they have vaginal deliveries. So it started at 11 AM and went throughout the night. I had so much pain that after straining for an hour I went and grabbed some surgical gloves and stuck my finger up my pooper to see what the heck was going on. To my dismay I felt my poo and it was as hard as a Rock, A ROCK. My heart sank and I became scared. I then started to use q-tips to break the pieces of rock into smaller forms so they can get out of me, I then drank coffee because it usually makes me poo in a second-it wasn’t working today. Then I bought some stool softener and an in home enema kit. Lo and behold my plumbing finally cleared up.  My whole insides finally came out of me and it was shocking. It was scary. My eyes were tearing, my knees shaking, ass was numb. Terrible experience but the relief was instant.  This is why I stated you need to drink 60 ounces of water, eat plenty of fiber and take stool softeners when taking Opioids for pain so you don't have to go through my struggles.  Sorry if it was a bit gross, but really it’s something I do not wish on anyone and my super doctor didn’t mention it to me even though I should’ve read the side effects. In the end it was crappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment