Friday, February 21, 2014

Days 20-33


I am still in the brace and sling.  The pain is still there but bearable.  I also wanted to see what all the big deal with twitter, instagram was so I started those just to make the day fly.  Still getting used to twitter, its interesting because while im watching all this Olympic coverage they are tweeting left and right.  I think I’ve figured out the hashtag business and think its fun. I’m feeling younger and happier.  The times are improving.   It’s easier to shower, you can begin to taper yourself off the vicodins.  I even had some actual fun.  I got to play my best friend in air hockey, basketball and skeeball and beat him with one arm over his two in all our events! But now I think my unbroken arms forearm muscle pulled which makes it difficult to text, hold anything.  Annoying :( #cantcatchabreak.  

My fracture blisters have all healed over the past 2 weeks.  I've been showering more and cleaning and replacing the betadyne bandages but you need another person to help you do everything.  I can't wait to take care of myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment